<body>
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
baby Chloe 4 months+ :: 7:59 PM

These pics were taken when she was 4 months plus.She started to walk quite abit in her walker and starts to take Nestle cereal.She doesnt really like to eat thou.haha...She still prefer to drink her Similac formula.We also feed her some apple juice almost everyday.She loves to luff out "loud" esp to my Dad.Dunno why,but she just love to see my Dad more than anyone else.haha Hubby & I are sooo jealous lor...=(
Some say she look like my da ge...haha
She looks shooo happy...hehe
My Fat fat baobei...shame shame...hehe


17/10/09 Before bringing her out for shopping again!Hubby and i bring baby Chloe out almost every weekends.Love bringing her out...hehe

Baby chloe likes to bite her lower lip...=( *At lst brother in law place.30/10/09 Loves to see her smile...she is indeed our "kai xin guo"hehe
Very nottie,always pull her skirt up...


5th Aunt carrying my baobei with ym fav mahjong!haha
she look more like a boy..haha

Hubby watching tv with our little princess.hehe




Precious Moments

I Love...

my dad, mum & 2 elder brothers
daughter,hubby & his family
friends & colleagues
chocolates
mahjong
singing
gucci
stars
scenery
pink colour
cruise
cooking


Memories


message box