<body>
Friday, November 13, 2009
My dearest brother is coming back from Aussie :: 9:55 PM

Time really flies.My 2nd brother is officially coming back tomorrow after his studies in Perth.
All of us have been looking forward for his return.I'm so excited now!I just packed and clean his room and hopefully he feels good coming home.haha.

At lst we planned to fetch brother from the airport but realised it's a 5am flight,due to the timing,Dad,Mum,brother and baby couldnt go,so Hubby & I decided to fetch brother without them.But when i chatted with him in msn ytd,he told me that 1st brother told him that we wast free to fetch him,so in e end Yewsing,Tracy(n dunno who else) went to fetch him instead.We were quite disappointed(cos we looked forward to fetch him since few mths ago)and dunno why there were misunderstandings.

Well,it's alright as long as there are people fetching my dearest brother home and most importantly is,i can see him soon!!!!And i'm thankful to brother's frens who took their time fetching brother from the airport.=)

MY baby Chloe,she hasnt seen her "xiao jiu jiu" before.haha We miss u brother!!!!




Precious Moments

I Love...

my dad, mum & 2 elder brothers
daughter,hubby & his family
friends & colleagues
chocolates
mahjong
singing
gucci
stars
scenery
pink colour
cruise
cooking


Memories


message box