<body>
Friday, December 4, 2009
Happy Birthday to my precioussss Daddy :: 9:54 PM

Happy bday to my precious Daddy! We celebrated Dad’s bday in advance 2 days ago. It was just a simple celebration & dinner in a Restaurant @ Bukit Batok. Thanks lst Brother for the treat! haha…Wendy had to attend lesson so only came for the cake cutting @ Home.

Hubby & I gave dad a Angbao, the most practical way. Haha I wish Dad will be Happy, Healthy, young and Rich Rich always!!!hehe

Everyone says that I have the best Dad in the world and I absolutely agree with that. He is not only the best dad but also the best Husband & Son. haha I always feel very bless to have such a wonderful Daddy. And Hubby always say he will try to be as good as Dad. I can say that hubby is almost there already.hee Ok, I cant keep praising Hubby,if not he will FLY…high high…haha
Come to think of that,I’ve not been cooking for more than a year already. Ever since I got pregnant, I’ve been sooo lazy to prepare a single dish…Hubby was complaining that I seldom cook for him.haha..time to learn more cooking skills!

YEAR 2009 in definitely a very good year: I got Married to a wonderful man, I gave birth to my precious baby gal, Hubby & I upgraded to a lst time parents, I stayed in a job for the longest(lol), gave my ANG family e lst Great grand child, my 2nd brother officially back from Aussie…BUT, I do have some unhappiness as well…

Bcuz of the economy downturn, Hubby & I did not have a single cent of pay increment(Which Hubby suppose to get promoted and pay increment this year, while I suppose to have increment as well) And when I finally got the chance to get full Bonus, my company was affected by the downturn,thus,will not be getting as good as last year.
=( So unlucky lor.haiz
Coz last year I only worked for abt 4 mths,so my bonus was prorated.
hmm...well,i hope next year will be a better year for all of us!
















Precious Moments

I Love...

my dad, mum & 2 elder brothers
daughter,hubby & his family
friends & colleagues
chocolates
mahjong
singing
gucci
stars
scenery
pink colour
cruise
cooking


Memories


message box