<body>
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Merry Xmas & A Happy New Year :: 3:07 PM

Been quite some time since I last blogged. Coz hubby had to use our laptop to rush for his project.
Finally he’ve graduated! Can bring Chloe and I out for shopping…yeah!

Merry Xmas & A Happy New Year to everyone!This year I didn’t manage to celebrate with my relatives and frens(We wanted to, but bcoz hubby had to rush for his project, so we only had a mini & simple party at my in law’s place organized by 2nd sis in law). It was more special than any other years coz we have 3 little ones celebrating with us.

Each of us bought some food and share among ourselves. Below are the pics taken on that day.





I received 3 gifts for baby Chloe from my colleagues and 2nd SIL and 2 from Wendy and WenWen for myself. Thanks to all for the sweet presents and wishes…

Hubby & I bought toys and clothes for Chloe as Xmas gifts. Hope she like it…grinx.

Before 2009 ends, I wanna thank my parents who really really love my daughter just like their own daughter and thanks to my parents-in-law who help to take care of Chloe when Hubby & I went weren’t free and their love towards her…I’m really grateful and appreciate all their love and effort.

Hope Year 2010 will be a better year for all of us!~




Precious Moments

I Love...

my dad, mum & 2 elder brothers
daughter,hubby & his family
friends & colleagues
chocolates
mahjong
singing
gucci
stars
scenery
pink colour
cruise
cooking


Memories


message box