<body>
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Happy 1st Anniversary :: 3:17 PM

Time really flies, today is our 1st Wedding Anniversary. In this 1 year, I feel so xin fu and man zhu to have such a PERFECT husband. Hope our love remain strong and sweet always…hee.

Hubby bought me a FCUK watch as anniversary present. At lst I didn’t want anything coz we need to save for our hse and baby but since my watch has spoiled, think it’s a good time to change a new one. Haha We wanted to buy PS 3 but after much consideration, we think it doesn’t worth it since we doesnt have much free time to spare compared to the past.




Precious Moments

I Love...

my dad, mum & 2 elder brothers
daughter,hubby & his family
friends & colleagues
chocolates
mahjong
singing
gucci
stars
scenery
pink colour
cruise
cooking


Memories


message box