<body>
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Happy Birthday to my dearest 2nd brother and myself :: 3:23 PM

24/02/10
Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! And Happy 25th Bday to my dearest, precious 2nd brother!
Tomorrow is my 23rd bday yeah…=)But I guess I’m old enough to celebrate my birthday, however thanks to those who rem my birthday and the presents as well. Thanks a million to my dearest family and frens!!!

Been a looongg time since I last blogged. Always wanted to update but cant find extra time to do so. Was busy with CNY preparations. Went around SG to buy clothes as well as CNY gifts for my parents and in laws.

This year Hubby & I spent more $$ compared to last year coz we have our precious daughter’s clothes and accessories to buy. And since I got some bonus, I bought more than usual. Haha 7 tops,3 bottoms & 2 heels. Hubby bought 4 tops and 1 bottom. As for Chloe, we bought almost 10 pcs of dress for her.haha…

Gosh, I got so much to share! Ok,let’s talk about my daughter lst! She’s 8 mths++ old now. Started teething since she was 6 months old, now she got only 1 teeth.
Last month we bought her to the polyclinic for immunization and realized her weight remained for a month. We were quite worried but the nurse told us that teething babies tends to eat lesser and don’t gain much weight.

Chloe started taking porridge since she was 6 months old. Now she loves to eat porridge more than milk. She used to take 6oz of milk, now she can only take 3.5oz-4oz. Think she prefers adult food more than her own food coz she always shout and cry out to the food we eating. Sometimes, we would let her taste a little bit and she would smile and ask for more. She is indeed a very greedy and “tan chi” baby. Keke

Most people said that she looks 99% like her Father & 1% like me.haha Like that good, coz Hubby will be flying quite often. Whenever I see Chloe, it’s as if Hubby is by my side.lol

Our baobei was having fever for the past few days. Kept crying and couldn’t slp and eat well.We brought her to the Clinic and doc suspected either she has Urine infection or some infection(something like rashes on the whole body and face.)
Hubby & I couldn’t sleep e whole night. We were so worried that her fever will rise. Even Dad & Mum couldn’t sleep, we took turn to take care of Chloe. It hurts to see her in pain…This is the lst time she fall so sick…=(
Her fever went off ytd but we realized that she start to have rashes on her face. Colleagues and SIL say it’s normal, the rashes will last about 3-4 days.

Chloe is 8 mths plus now.Her weight is abt 8.8kg, 68cm tall.Compared to my colleagues and frens’ babies,she’s consider average. Now she starts to crawl, always want bao bao.
Her hobbies are EAT, EAT AND EAT Haha…

Don’t know if it’s consider promotion for Hubby coz his boss told him that he will be in charge of overseas customers, hence, he need to fly quite often. He will be going Taiwan for training this Sunday for 2 weeks. Sob…gonna miss him dearly! Poor Hubby has to spend his Bday alone in Taiwan. Anyway, It’s consider a good start for him. Hope everything goes on smoothly for him!




Precious Moments

I Love...

my dad, mum & 2 elder brothers
daughter,hubby & his family
friends & colleagues
chocolates
mahjong
singing
gucci
stars
scenery
pink colour
cruise
cooking


Memories


message box