<body>
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
30/03/10 :: 10:05 PM

Been a long long time since i last blog.Was really busy for the past few months.

What a long weekend for me and Hubby!
After work, I took care of Chloe at my Parents’ hse as Hubby went to
his Dept dinner, Dad went out, Mum went to play mahj at her fren’s hse(I miss mahjong soooo much, hands itch liao…haha),and both brothers weren’t at home too. So the both of us were left at home…=(haha

Chloe & I had an early night.We slept at 9pm and Hubby came back at around 10 plus.

On Sat,we went to buy swimming float for Chloe as we are going Cruise to Redang on the 9th April. Den at abt 4pm,we sent MIL home from workShe helped to take care of Chloe while we went to St James(my lst time to such places,super sua gu)lol. We went there to celebrate 88.3fm Bday and also to support our fren (Dijia) who is one of the DJs.

The performance started at abt 7.30pm and ended at around10pm. We enjoyed ourselves with the performance by the DJs as well as the singing competition and etc.

Hubby & I went to buy supper for MIL and reach home at abt 11pm…By the time,Chloe was already in her beauty sleep.























On Sunday, Hubby went to Lim Chu Kang for the Qin Ming Festival with his family at 6am, while the 3 in laws stayed at home looking after our children.

I went shopping at Vivo with MIL, Hubby & Chloe in the evening. We had Korean Food, and even chloe enjoyed eating too! She wants all the food that we eats, so wadever we order,we must order Toufu for her. If not she will scream or even cry if she doesn’t get to eat anything. Sometimes we will feed her chicken,veg or something soft.
She kept imitating Hubby on playing with her tongue…Super funny. She made us luff so loud that everyone were looking at us.

Hubby & I were on leave on Monday. We brought Chloe for injection as well as 9 mths follow up(check up for her hearing..etc).
My poor gal cried so loudly but as usual she stopped crying after I gave her a biscuit. Haha.
Even the nurse said that Chloe looks very playful and Kpo. And after the height and weight measurement, the nurse said that she is normal just that she is overweight with her height compared to the same age of toddlers. (we guessed it actually,haha)

Dad & Mum also went with us. Mum went to consult doc coz of her skin. Den we had dinner(my fav crabbbbsss) at nearby coffee shop and da bao some for brothers too.

Hope I have more time to blog again…hee

Random pics taken for the past few months...




Precious Moments

I Love...

my dad, mum & 2 elder brothers
daughter,hubby & his family
friends & colleagues
chocolates
mahjong
singing
gucci
stars
scenery
pink colour
cruise
cooking


Memories


message box