<body>
Monday, April 26, 2010
New job,new career prospect :: 10:35 AM

Just started with my new job.Initially I didn’t want to quit my previous job.But I once asked myself if I stay with my previous company,what can I see myself in the next few years?
Although i like the colleauges there but the company industry is not what I am looking for.
It's more mechnical and technical.Hence,I chose to leave and came to this company which is doing more in design.
I'm doing sales as a office planner.So friends,do let me know if u are moving office,opening new office or require any office furniture.
Need you guys support too!haha
Well,hope I made a wise decision of doing sales.Coz in my life,I never thought I would be in sales line coz I'm not that outgoing and daring enough.haha.
Nevertheless,I will still try my best and work hard. Whenever I think of my daughter and hubby,I will tell myself that I must work hard and earn more money to give my gal the best.
Hubby will be going for a business trip to Taiwan for 2 months on June.=( I will definitely missss him very much.
I plan to visit him for a week(but prob without my precious gal).
Hope hubby do well and get promotion and pay increment this year.Yeah…Let's work hard together and strive for the best!




Precious Moments

I Love...

my dad, mum & 2 elder brothers
daughter,hubby & his family
friends & colleagues
chocolates
mahjong
singing
gucci
stars
scenery
pink colour
cruise
cooking


Memories


message box