<body>
Friday, August 20, 2010
As Usual :: 5:58 PM

Hi Friends!~Been a long time since i last blogged.My life can never be so fulfilling and busy without my precious gal around.

Finally i have time to blog since i'm station in a exhibition now.Well, today will be the last of the SGSS. So probably after today, my next entry will be in another few months time?haha.
Did i mention that i'm doing sales as a office planner now?Think i did.So friends,do feel free to contact me should you need any system furniture.=)

Okay, i just came back from Taiwan 2 weeks ago.Hubby went Taizhong for training for 2 months(sobx)so i went to visit him and at the same time went for a short holiday.Wanted to ask my Mum and bring Chloe along but mum asked us to enjoy er ren shi jie and she will help to take care of Chloe.Since our main purpose was to go shopping and we feels that it's inconvenient to bring her to night market since it's so squeezy.
Dunno how to describe, but hubby and i truly appreciate how much love my parents showered them and never complaint of being tired even thou my gal is a lil monster.lol
Chloe is really fortunate cos she has both side of grandparents who loves her like precious and so many uncles and aunties who dote on her so much.And of cos hubby & i love her extremely much.

We bought quite alot of things.BOught 3 pairs of heels and slipper for mummy,1 shoe and pouch for dad,shirts for brothers,1 bag and shoe for mil,shorts for sil,shoes for Niece QIQI,shorts for 1st sil,2 t-shirt & 1 long sleeve shirt for Nephew Warric, food for grandparents and fil(cant find something for him as it's not easy to find the right size)and hubby bought 2 shirts only.As for myself, i bought 10 tops,2 bottoms and 4 pairs of heels.haha.Wanted to buy more heels but was afraid that the lugg not enough space to put.

Well,we really enjoyed ourselves to the fullest.
I will upload the pics we took in Taiwan when i'm free...=)




Precious Moments

I Love...

my dad, mum & 2 elder brothers
daughter,hubby & his family
friends & colleagues
chocolates
mahjong
singing
gucci
stars
scenery
pink colour
cruise
cooking


Memories


message box