<body>
Monday, October 25, 2010
25/10/10,Monday :: 10:34 AM

Been a long time since I last blogged thou I really wants to keep my entries going consistently.

I’m enjoying my life now, with my sweetheart with me everyday. She really lighten up me and hubby’s life…she is the kai xin guo of hubby’s and my family. She loves to smile…and whenever she smiles, we can even see her eyes..and that makes us laugh even more.

Now, hubby and I are trying for another baby, at least he/she can keep Chloe accompany and play with. And of cos because we love kids and thought we should bring them up together instead of having them with a big age gap.
I know that we will have a tougher times looking after them(it’s really very tiring looking after a kid, esp with a super active toddler like Chloe). And with the new 2nd hand car hubby just bought, we could feel abit tight, both in financial as well as the freedom.
But well, we really have to buck up and earn more $$$...and of cos we dun mind to sacrifice our freedom as we have really understanding friends who always plan the schedule for us nicely. Even any outings with or without Chloe, they will compromise with us the timing.

Well, let’s hope that hubby and my wish for a 2nd baby will come true soon….=)




Precious Moments

I Love...

my dad, mum & 2 elder brothers
daughter,hubby & his family
friends & colleagues
chocolates
mahjong
singing
gucci
stars
scenery
pink colour
cruise
cooking


Memories


message box